Sunday, August 29, 2010

A New Round and and NEW ME (in 90 days)



I'm making a commitment to myself and the world. I'm starting a new round of P90X today and I have exactly 13 weeks to complete it before Thanksgiving. This will be my 3rd time starting this program but I feel like it might be my best shot at completion.

I have been on a weight loss journey since last October (2009) and so far I have lost over 20 pounds. I started at 165 and I'm finally down to 142 - lower than my pre-pregnancy weight of 150. I made a decision the other day after a personal epiphany that I didn't have to accept 147 pounds as my "natural" body weight. Whats interesting is that since that day, I started loosing more weight. I'm down from 147 to 142 and there is no stopping me till I get to 135. At my height, 5'7, 135 is the ideal weight for me in terms of BMI and the healthy weight range for a female at my age (I'm 28).

So with that, I have decided that with the start of school I will be able to routinely workout every day (well...6 days a week). I will be working out when I get home from school when Graham takes his second nap. when he transitions to one nap, I'll work out then. I'm not planning on following the meal plan that comes with the program because I already have meals in the freezer (see my 15 meals in a day post) and I plan to restock the freezer with more meals when those run out. Its a time issue rather than a food issue.

So with that, I will post my previous pictures and my Day 1 pictures this afternoon after I get a chance to take them. I will update you every 4 weeks with new pictures and a progress report!

Follow along or join in with me! The more the merrier :) If you want to get your own P90X, you can buy it at www.ActiveEasy.com (my personal beachbody website)

No comments:

Post a Comment