Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shakeology Review

I ordered my first shakeology bag and have been drinking my shake for almost one week. I'm trying to view the product as just a meal replacement shake initially to see if the claims are true. Here is my review:

Its good. I doesn't taste like a chocolate milk shake in the traditional sense but its good. I drink it for breakfast, but I enjoy it more for lunch. I mix it with a little peanut butter and a banana if I have one on hand. If I ate it for lunch every day, it would be worth every penny. It keeps me full for 4 to 5 until dinner.

As far as the health claims, I have noticed a few changes. First, I don't crave sweets or salts as much anymore. Seriously! Second, my nails are longer and stronger after just one week of shakeology. While that doesn't seem a big deal to most, I was suffering from sad, sorry nails when I stopped taking my prenatal vitamins after my son was born. The last thing that actually came as a surprise to me was I stopped feeling bloated. After almost every meal of the day, I used to feel bloated with a tummy ach. That has completely gone away.

I would suggest this product to ANYONE.

www.shakeology.com/mommyhobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment